Cancer has had a profound effect on individuals and families and at that the CHD Cancer House of Hope, we are committed to providing free access to services and therapies that bring comfort, care, strength, and, most importantly, hope.
This November, hundreds of people from across the Greater-Springfield area will join together in a poignant tribute to those who have struggled with cancer during this year’s Light the Night for Hope Luminaria Event on Thursday, November 16, 2017, at Storrowtown Village in West Springfield, starting at 6:00 P.M.
Whether in memory of a loved one or as affirmation for one’s own successful fight, each Luminaria candle shines with special meaning. Your participation in this beautiful and moving demonstrates to customers and the community at large that you, too, share our passion to provide those affected by cancer with access to free supports and comforting services. Here’s how you can help:
- Make a donation in any amount to the CHD Cancer House of Hope Luminaria Fundraiser. We’ll send you a certificate of appreciation that you can post at your place of business and express our gratitude on all social media.
- Purchase a Luminaria bag in honor of someone you know and love.
- Hold a “dress-down day” for your employees. Again, we provide everything you need.
- Engage your workforce in also purchasing bags! We’ll provide everything you need. You say “yes” and we do the rest.
- “What would that look like?” you ask? It looks like this! We’ll deliver a kiosk full of flyers and order forms, take your photo, and post it on our Facebook page tagging your business. Your customers can pick up the postage-paid order forms and fill them out in honor of those they love who have or have had cancer. It’s that easy! You and your customers are invited to join us on November 16th to come together and light all the bags to celebrate those we love.