Our fundraising events are essential to the success of the program.
Luminaria – Annually in November:
This year’s Luminaria was held on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at The Green at Storrowton Village in West Springfield
CHD Cancer House of Hope 13th Annual Golf Tournament
May 22, 2017 @ 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Mark your calendars…
The CHD Cancer House of Hope is committed to providing access to free services and therapies that bring comfort, care, strength, resilience and hope to patients with cancer and their loved ones. With the support of caring people like you, those who come through our doors come out swinging. Your participation in this year’s Cancer House of Hope Golf Tournament, our largest fundraising event of the year, will help us to:
- Tailor the services we offer to the particular needs and interests of our members
- Support families dealing with childhood cancer
- Expand the frequency and types of support groups
- Partner with other community resources to bring services to our members, rather than them coming to us
- Bring people with cancer together to laugh, share a meal, and exchange shared experiences
- Keep the door to hope wide open
The Cancer House of Hope supports many local like minded organizations. These organizations also hold events that benefit people affected by cancer. Click here to learn more.