CHD, Gandara Center and ServiceNet have created a collaborative approach to serving those in need. Our Community Partners initiative, Innovative Care Partners, is opening in June and we are looking for talented professionals to provide Care Coordination within an integrated health care, behavioral health, long term services and supports, and social service system.
Positions available are in our NEW Community Partner program. On behalf of MassHealth enrollees, Innovative Care Partners works directly with Accountable Care Organizations/Managed Care Organizations to integrate and improve member health outcomes for those with complex long term medical and/or behavioral health needs, including individuals with disabilities, mental illness, substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders.
Thursday, March 1, 2018
3:00 – 6:00 PM
332 Birnie Avenue
(Free parking in the lot behind the building.)
Come learn more about these full-time positions and have an on-site interview with our management staff.
No appointment necessary. Bring your resume or complete an application upon arrival.
- Service Area Directors ($80,000): Provides overall leadership to Community Partner service area and care coordination teams. Implements policies, procedures, coordinates data collection and QI processes. Master’s Degree and supervisory experience with integrated care management required.
- Clinical Care Managers ($75,000): RN or Licensed clinical professional responsible for clinical leadership and supervision of integrated behavioral health care coordination team.
- Care Coordinator Supervisors ($52,000): Master’s level, supervisory role responsible for clinical leadership and supervision of care coordinators within integrated long term support services team.
- Care Coordinators ($38,000): Bachelor’s Degree or CADAC required. Care Coordinators assist enrollees to achieve their social, psychological and medical needs. Bilingual (Spanish/English) capacity is a plus.
- Enrollment Specialists ($34,000): Administrative position responsible for initial engagement and recruitment of enrollees, excellent customer service, and health record management for integrated care coordination teams. Bilingual (Spanish/English) capacity is a plus.
- Trainer ($60,000): Assesses training needs of Community Partners staff and develops and delivers training curriculum.