CHD’s Counseling Outreach Team in Worcester, MA provides in home therapy to those that may not be able to participate in traditional office-based work.
This is especially helpful for:
- Families, when it is difficult to get everyone’s schedule together
- People who cannot drive themselves to appointments
- Seniors, who may feel safer at home
- People that suffer from anxiety about leaving home
- And anyone else, that prefers an “in home” experience
Working with people in their home or community environments offers some unique advantages. Counselors are often able to observe challenging behavior and work with parents to intervene, as it happens. Adults may find it easier to open up because they feel more comfortable. Whatever your situation, we will work with you to create a happier, more fulfilling life for yourself and for your family.
- Dalena Tran, LCSW (bilingual~Vietnamese)
- David Desjardins, LICSW
- Diane Surrette, LICSW
- Robbin Miller, LMHC
Call CHD at 1-(844)-CHD-HELP for more information or to schedule an appointment or click here to submit our online form.
Depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol issues, couples therapy, divorce mediation, family therapy, trauma and child and adolescent mental health and behavioral concerns.
Private insurance including Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Health New England, Cigna, UBH and many more. Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth and Tricare. Please call with insurance questions. We can help!
55 Cedar Street
Worcester, MA 01608
All outreach appointments are pre-scheduled.