- This event has passed.
CHD Cancer House of Hope 14th Annual Golf Tournament
May 21 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm$150
The CHD Cancer House of Hope is committed to providing access to free services and therapies that bring comfort, care, strength, resilience and hope to patients with cancer and their loved ones. With the support of caring people like you, those who come through our doors come out swinging. By golfing for hope in this year’s Cancer House of Hope Golf Tournament, our largest fundraising event of the year, will help us to:
- Tailor the services we offer to the particular needs and interests of our members
- Support families dealing with childhood cancer
- Expand the frequency and types of support groups
- Partner with other community resources to bring services to our members, rather than them coming to us
- Bring people with cancer together to laugh, share a meal, and exchange shared experiences
- Keep the door to hope wide open
This is one of the best tournaments in our area all year and has sold out for the last 13 years! Reserve your spot today!
The CHD Cancer House of Hope is committed to providing access to free services and therapies that bring comfort, care, strength, resilience and hope to patients with cancer and their loved ones.
We focus on reducing stress and promoting comfort for people with cancer and their families and friends by offering programs and services in a non-institutional and home-like setting. Our volunteers and professionals are familiar with effects of cancer on a personal basis and genuinely offer understanding, encouragement, and hope. We are respectful of each individual’s coping strategies and the decisions he/she makes about treatment of his/her cancer and the use of any services we offer. Our staff, volunteers, and practitioners work at a high level of trust, integrity and open communication.
For Sponsorship Opportunities Contact Kim Lee, Vice President, CHD Office of Development: (413) 439-2252 | Email: klee@CHD.org