Helping Families Navigate Divorce
Through discussion, video, role playing, and workbooks, licensed professionals help parents explore the needs of children in divorce and develop practical coping strategies.
This seminar covers topics including:
- Cooperative parenting after separation and divorce
- Helping families navigate divorce disputes
- Stages of adjustment to divorce
- Effective communication techniques
- Conflict management
- Keeping children out of the middle
The five-hour seminar is divided into two sessions, each 2½ hours long. To complete the program, participants must attend both sessions in their entirety to receive a certificate of completion. Programs are offered monthly on evenings and weekends at convenient locations. Pre-registration is required. Partners may not attend the same sessions.
2021 Seminar Dates/Locations
CHD, 246 Park Street *
Mondays and Tuesdays
5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
January 11 and 12
February 8 and 9
March 8 and 9
April 12 and 13
May 10 and 11
June 14 and 15
July 12 and 13
August 2 and 3
September 13 and 14
October 4 and 5
November 8 and 9
December 6 and 7
* Directions to our meeting rooms will be sent with confirmation of registration. Dates and locations are subject to change. Please call to confirm.
Click here to download the registration form. Once completed, please send it along with the $80 program fee to the address on the registration form. A confirmation letter will be sent to you giving exact information regarding time and date of program. Registration and payment must be received seven days prior to the seminar date.