Mill District Outdoor Celebration and Live Auction
June 17, 2021 | 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
134 Montague Road (the corner of Montague and Cowls Road), Amherst, MA
Join us as we celebrate our 18th annual Light Up the Night! event to support our struggling families.
We’re gathering at The Mill District for an evening of fellowship, fun, and fundraising on Thursday, June 17th from 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM.
Come bid with auctioneer Tony Maroulis for enticing Live Auction items that include:
- A complete dinner for 12 featuring authentic Russian cuisine including caviar and vodka
- A dinner prepared live (AND in the comfort of your home) by Johnny’s Chef Bryan Graham
- A 7- day getaway at a charming home on Cape Cod
- Season tickets to UMass men’s hockey team, the 2021 Division I NCAA Champions
Enjoy an array of refreshments, including:
- Wine by Provisions
- Beer by Progression
- Whisky Tasting by Four Season
We’ll also be serving tasty bites by the Light Up the Night! chefs.
Online Silent Auction
June 15 – 17, 2021 (Bidding opens 8 AM, June 15, 2021 and closes June 17, 2021 at 11:59 PM)
This three-day event will feature a tempting selection of auction items ranging from unique experiences, a weekend in Newport, art, outdoor adventures, and special dining experiences. (Link to online silent auction coming soon).
FOA depends upon LUTN to raise one-third of our annual budget to ensure families avoid homelessness, hunger, domestic violence, and child abuse. Help us keep the door open by participating in our Light Up The Night 2021…REIMAGINED Mill District event or by donating today!
For more information, please email Carly at [email protected].