CHD is proud to be accredited by CARF® – it means we’re a leader in human services.
We care deeply about the people we serve and the outcomes we achieve. We partner with CARF International, an independent accreditor of human services organizations, so that we never stop learning and improving.
CARF-accreditation helps us tailor services to the needs of our diverse clientele and continually improve the quality of our programs. Developed with input from those we serve, this rigorous process helps CHD:
- Increase funding opportunities
- Enhance safety and risk management
- Improve outcomes, impact, and organizational development
- Reassure donors, referral agencies, regulators, and other providers
- Boost accountability, teamwork, networking, and professional development
Most of all, the CARF logo helps everyday people identify nonprofits that provide excellent care.
“A lot of agencies talk, but CHD is really proactive in getting things done. We get people to the table, talk about what’s working and what’s not, and continue improving together.”