Barrier-free recreation allows everyone to live an active life. Whether you’re drawn to the beauty of dance or the thrill of rock climbing, we’ll help you pursue your passions.
Get In On The Action
All In brings a wide range of activities to people of all ages and abilities.
We offer year-round programs like dance and sled hockey as well as seasonal activities like water skiing and snow skiing.
We want everyone to have the opportunity to explore their interests, so if you have a program suggestion please let us know! Our goal is to provide fun, engaging, confidence-building activities to people of all abilities.
If your school or workplace would like to learn more about physical disabilities, we’d be happy to give a presentation. Tailored to school children or business professionals, we’ll explore myths and share stories that help shatter old ideas about disabilities.
For younger audiences, adapted play can be incorporated to increase understanding and engagement. Afterwards, we’ll open the floor to questions so that everyone has a chance to participate.
All In programs in Western Massachusetts include:
- Sled hockey
- Adaptive CrossFit
- Rock climbing
- Hip-hop dance
- Water skiing
- Social outings
- Martial arts
An annual membership fee of $50 will give you or your child:
- Opportunity to participate in year-round athletic programs
- Invitations to social outings including movies, dinners, concerts, and more
- Access to adaptive equipment such as hand cycles, sport wheelchairs, bi-skis, mono-skis, and bowling equipment
- Reduced rates on activities, special events, and equipment loans
- A subscription to our newsletter